Varsity Jacket factory

Varsity bomber jacket mens Single layer color contrast stripe knitted baseball collar; logo print on the front; flat polyester fabric with full color and delicate hand feel, which is smooth, windproof and comfortable.
Product Descriptions
Product Name:Men's varsity college jacket
Material composition:100% polyester
Sleeve type:Long sleeve
Collar type:Baseball collar
Version:standard or customized
Applicable season:spring and Autumn
Thickness:General
Basic style:usiness gentleman
Men's cotton flight jacket is fashionable and avant-garde, with no binding on the upper body of light and thin fabric, threaded hem, metal contrast zipper and elaborate details.
Football college coat select high-quality comfortable fabric, near zero touch, comfortable hand feel, smooth, wrinkle resistant and iron free. Three dimensional shoulder support refuses to be overstaffed, thread neckline is not easy to deform, side seam fit for ergonomic fit, Closed hem for wind and heat, delicate cuffs elastic cuffs light and flexible.
Washing instructions
1. When washing, please put the inner side out and into the washing net for cleaning.
2. Please do not use detergent containing bleaching agent and fluorescent whitening agent.
3. Please do not wash colored clothes with other clothes.
4. Please do not overlap or place with other things to be washed in the state of immersion in water.
5. After washing, please make it flat and dry it in the dark. 6. Please use cloth pad when ironing.
Packing&Delivery
1. Can I get sample/samples made?
Yes, sure you can, quality reference sample or custom sample could be provide.
2. How much will it cost to get sample?
Well, it is not the same as the style / design, the sample cost of different styles is different
3. How long will it takes to have sample sent over?
Normally, it takes 3-7days to make samples and about 3-5 working days by express.
4. What is your MOQ (minimum quantity)?
We offer flexible minimum order quantity, 1-100pcs is ok for samples order or a trial order.
5. Can I have the clothing with my own logo/label/tags?
Yes, surely you can, and please provide digital file and size of your logo/label/tag for making a sample for your checking.
6. Can you do my own printing/embroidery?
Of course you can, this is a portion of our service.
7. Should I provide size chart?
If you have, pls offer it to us.If you have not, then we will send one for your reference.Varsity Jacket factory
website:http://www.dpower-clothing.com/knitted-jacket/varsity-jacket/

Nature American Blend.
Изобретение этого вкуса ( как можно понять из названия ) произошло в США.
Особенностью является то, что листья для данной смеси высушиваются раздельно
( для получения различных вкусов) , в последствии перед заправкой они смешиваются и получается прекрасный букет вкуса и ароматов.
В состав входит пряный и ароматный Берли и легкая и дымная Вирджиния,
а связующим является приятный ориентал.
Если Вы хотите понять и почувствовать как курится сигарета фабричного качества,
но забитая лучшим табаком высшего качества, то это выбор для Вас.
Купить табак для самокруток в Хабаровске можно,но также Вы можете заказать табак с доставкой.
На рынке среди сигарет Вы не найдется ни одного аналога ( даже премиального качества) среди обычных сигаретных марок.

Табак для кальяна 2_01820